Certified Life Coach Services
With our Certified Life Coach Program, becoming a certified life coach is a rewarding experience for yourself and the people you will be coaching.
- Learn from ICF-certified, MCC-accredited instructors
- Enjoy powerful, dynamic, and engaging course content
- Graduate well-equipped to coach individuals at every level
Learn how to be a life coach through our intensive 2.5-month / 85-hour program that will provide participants with the skills, training, and mentor coaching needed to apply for an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential.
The Pathway to Becoming a Life Coach
This life coaching program is for those who seek to lead a better-quality life, achieve a self-fulfilling career, and want to make a meaningful impact on the lives of others…
This 2.5-month, 85-hour certified life coach service will prepare you to be a life coach and successfully coach others in support of the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) coaching – the premier globally-recognized organization for coaching credentials.
Our CPC course is beneficial to those who want to:
- Lead a better quality of life and add value to other’s lives through coaching,
- Enroot coaching skills into their profession.
- Become a certified life coach to support organizations and inspire others.
The Program: Mind2Lead Institute of Professional Coaching
This accredited coach training program is considered an “all-inclusive” pathway to ICF ACC certification, infusing the International Coaching Federations (ICF) Core Competencies and the Neuroscience of Coaching.
These certified life coach services include ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC) instructors and Mentor Coaches who provide feedback on your coaching skill development to support you to be a life coach.
Number of Hours: 85 Hour ACC Course
9/1: Kick-Off (Half-Day)
9/7-8: Coaching Foundations
9/20-22: Coaching Skills
10/13: Demonstration Day
10/26-27: Coaching Mindset
11/2-3: Coaching Conversations
11/9: Demonstration Day
11/17: Coach/Client Partnership (Closing)
Location: Live Online Sessions Delivered via Zoom (Each Session 9 AM – 4 PM Pacific)
Price: $4000 (Pricing Plans Available)
- Learn Neuroscience – Learn, practice, and experience the transformational capabilities of neuroscience-backed techniques and tools.
- Real-World, Hands-On Learning – Participants will learn through experiential components to allow students to coach, be coached, and observe coaching.
- Earn a Certificate – Earn a certificate and digital credential backed by the Mind2Lead Institute of Professional Coaching’s gold-standard reputation.
- Exceptional Networking Opportunities – Interaction with faculty and a cohort of professional peers to broaden and enrich the learning experience and career prospects.
- High Standards – Rigorous and rewarding work will put you at the forefront of this expanding field of becoming a life coach.
- ICF Accreditation – Knowledge to apply for certification as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the ICF.
The Curriculum Overview
The Coach’s Role
The Client’s Role
Coaching vs. Consulting
Coaching vs. Therapy
Ethics and Standards
Standards & Ethics
Keys to Powerful Questions
The Power of Acknowledgment
Giving Feedback and Sharing
Believing in Others
Earning Trust and Showing Respect